Maintaining a healthy body can often become very difficult. The human body requires daily specific substance intakes that many people do not receive. Many people opt to take vitamins and supplements to maintain stable nutritional health and ward off potential illness. While these are the more common ways to maintain optimal physical health, IV wellness has also been linked to improved health and promotes natural immunity.
What is an IV?
An intravenous (IV) treatment is a medical treatment used to deliver nutrients directly into a person’s veins. This allows for instantaneous delivery to your bloodstream by bypassing your digestive system and allowing vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to be completely absorbed into the bloodstream. IVs also provide a variety of benefits, including:
- Naturally detoxifying the body
- Preventing long-term damage to the body
- Boosting the immune system.
IV treatments are typically done periodically to provide the best results. Regular treatments have been found to be incredibly useful and helpful to overall physical health.
How IVs Can Help Boost Immunity
Typical IVs contain vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that increases the bodies immunity, which naturally protect your body from foreign substances and infections. They are also the first line of defense when your body becomes injured or ill. Increasing their production also increases their response time and lessens the time it takes for them to help solve damage or illness to the body.
IVs also help balance out the body and provide it with the vitamins and nutrients it needs in order to function at its best. When the body is internally balanced and healthy, it allows all systems to work efficiently and optimally.
What Vitamins Are Included in IV Treatment?
All IV treatments are unique and made to provide different results to different bodily situations. Though every IV is different, the most common treatment components include:
- Vitamin C- This assists the body in removing toxins that cause cellular damage. It maintains the bones, circulatory system, and assists in boosting the immune system. It also increases the body’s white blood cell count which helps prevent infections.
- Vitamin B12 – This is required for many metabolic and detoxification functions which can also help with energy production.
- Amino Acids – Used to help with energy production. Helps provide energy molecules called ATP. Helps synthesize brain chemicals which in turn helps provide focus and calming effects.
- B-Complex- This is a combination of 8 vitamins that help the body in a variety of ways. They provide assistance to the immune system, cardiovascular system, and assist in converting food into energy. B Complex vitamins also help keep energy levels high.
- Glutathione- This antioxidant helps detox the body and maintains stomach and liver health. It strengthens the immune system by increasing white blood cell count and assists in the production of natural killer cells.
These additives provide your body with the support and assistance it needs to maintain optimal physical health while ensuring that your immune system is strong enough to fight off any foreign substances.
What Treatments Are Available?
Not all people will require the same type of IV treatment. Depending on your current physical health and your physical health goals, different treatments may appeal more to you. The current treatments offered include:
- The Rehydration Drip
- The Energy Drip
- The Anti-Aging Beauty Drip
- The Skinny Drip
- The Cleanse and Detoxification Drip
- The Myers Cocktail
For more information on these specific treatments or to figure out which treatment would be best for you, contact the experts at Texas Star Pharmacy.